Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Highlights of 2012


January: Austin got a job selling cars at Woody Smith Hyundai.
              I died my hair black and will probably never do that again.
              I was called as the Achievement Day Leader for the 10 year olds.
              Bridger turned 4 months
              Bridger distracts mom while she tries to get things done
              Bridger and Daddy are the cutest!


February: Bridger turned 5 months and I didn't blog much



March: We celebrated our 4th Anniversary Can you believe this next March will be 5?
             We won a dinner for anniversary it was so much fun!
             At 6 months Bridger started army crawling and changed my days.


April: Bridger turned 7 months
             I turned 26 and had a wonderful birthday! Austin spoiled me and bought me a silhouette and I have absolutely loved it!
             We had our family pictures done by my best friend Nikki
              I reached 100 posts on this bad boy!




May: Had a wonderful Mother's Day!
            Celebrated Austin's 26 birthday! {Funny thing about Austin: he can never remember how old   he is or how old we're turning!}
            Bridger turned 8 months
            I finally finished Bridger's room
            I wrote about the first day I met Austin
            We had fun watching for dad {and still do} and taking picturesmore pictures, and some more pictures!



            I tried on my wedding dress
            Bridger turned 9 monthscrazy how fast they grow up!
            Is when I started blogging my phone pics




July: Had a fun 4th of July
            Austin got a new job!
            Started beading again
            Bridger turned 10 months and had a check up



August: Was a busy month with things like; The War Bonnet RoundupYellowstone, and a Chukars game
            Bridger turned 11 months
            Marked my No Caffeine for 2 years
            I was also asked to come back to RMMS






            
September: Our Bridger Boy turned 1! And we had a few birthday miracles.
            Bridger got his first haircut
            I blogged about being done with Rexburg and all the college kids.
            Bridger had been walking along side things for a really long time but decided to take his first steps between mom and dad.
            I blogged about being put together









October: I took a lot of pictures on my phone...here and here
            Halloween was a blast even though Halloween isn't really my thing.
            I wrote Part 2 of our love story
            We went on our first family hunting trip {and possibly the last haha}
            Bridger turned 13 months



November: I was called as the Primary 1st Counselor
            Austin got me a new phone!            
            I voted for the first time
            I was crazy and went to the midnight premier of the last Twilight movie with Tanya, Miranda and Jessi
            Bridger decided that walking every where instead of between mom and dad is SO much fun!
            Bridger turned 14 months
            We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parent's house! I am so very blessed!




December: Austin got another "new job" and is now in charge of all of the internet sales at Woody Smith Ford in Rexburg
            My sister, Megan, graduated from college! So proud of her!
            Was the month of the photo posts/updates...123 and 4
            I wrote Part 3 in our love story
            We "survived" the end of the world...haha.
            We went to a lot of family Christmas parties, always so fun to see family!
            We had a wonderful Christmas watching Bridger open all of his presents. And we got to Skype with Austin's brother, who is on a mission.







This year has been very busy and eventful! I watched my baby grow into the cutest little boy! I made and kept goals. I took a lot of pictures on my phone and love instagram. We did a lot of fun things as a family! I am so very blessed and have so much to be grateful for. I enjoyed this year and am excited to see what 2013 will be like! Happy New Year!

1 comment: