Thursday, January 12, 2012
Black...
I did it. After almost 2 months of that black hair dye that I purchased starring me in the face...taunting me...I did it. I dyed my hair black. Austin helped, he did the top layer and then took care of a fussy, with a cold, Bridger while I finished. And it is definitely black! I bought it on a whim, spur of the moment, 2 months ago. And then things came up, didn't have the time, almost talked myself out of it. It's crazy but it's what I wanted to do so I decided regardless if I was afraid of how it would turn out I was going to do it because I wanted to do it! Do I like it? It's a shock so I'm hoping that I will as soon as the shock wears off.
Labels:
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment