Monday, December 10, 2012

Intsagram

I haven't done so good at blogging lately, so I'll update in photos. Austin got me an iphone 4s so I have been loving instagram!

Bridger after nap time! Crazy crazy hair! 
 The crafts I did this weekend. The top is a bouquet of Mt. Dew flowers for my sister-in-law's birthday and the nativity frames are for my mom's birthday tomorrow!
 Me feelin like a dork riding to the Dahl's with a lap full of duct tape flowers.
 I love my best friend! He sure is a goof though! ;)
 Dressed up for tithing settlement! These are one of my favorite pairs of tights!
 Before tithing settlement, I don't have very many pictures of just me any more.
 Bridger playing with Austin's reel. Talk about a proud daddy!
 Boise State fans!
 Caught him in mid "sentence"! I love this boy!
 Playing with Grandpa Dahl's phone
Cuddly nap
Grandpa Toone and Bridger both wearing Grandpa's tie!
Shopping at Porters


No comments:

Post a Comment