Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween's not really my thing...

I'm not much of a Halloween person. I get that from my dad. And for those of you who know my dad you know why. I don't like the creepy, gory, scary, Halloween stuff. I'm definitely you're cutesy Halloween kind of a gal. And since the age of twelve and not being able to trick-or-treat dressing up and Halloween in general hasn't been all that fun...besides the Halloween that Austin and I were dating and went to the single's branch Halloween dance, as cowboy and Indian! {Plus it's always fun to bring your boyfriend to a Single's activity} (Was that bad to say? Haha)

 My hott cowboy
Chris (a nurse?), Kattie (God's gift to Mankind-hilarious!), Kelsey (an egg) and me (Indian).

Well I am even more excited for this Halloween! I am excited for our costumes and the reactions of our family and I'm excited to take Bridger trick-or-treating! Here's a sneak peek! 
Bridger and mommy at the Achievement Day Halloween Party. In case you can't tell {like some of the girls} Deer and hunter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment