Bridger loves his table and chair at Grandma and Grandpa Toone's house! {He was singing when I took this picture}
The sunsets have been amazing lately. This was on our way to our date to Olive Garden! So much fun with just Austin! {No filter on this pic!}
Hanging out on Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa Dahl's. Such a silly boy!
$5 shoes! Ohhhh yeah! {See what I mean about going through a teal thing?}
Hanging out with dog!
Oh Hey Mom!
Doing something different for snack time, Bridger wasn't a huge fan. He liked playing better than eating.
Cute backgrounds I found for my phone.
{More teal}
Eating snacks and watching Ellen. Yes my son likes watching Ellen. He dances to all the music. It's really cute!
Pulling faces, the oh face gets him every time.
I love my Bridger Boy!
Oh yeah and I made this....
Close up
4 Squares of Life cereal connected! Probably should have taken the picture next to a regular one cause it just looks like one, haha!
This little man loves Life cereal! But they can't be clumped up and on top of each other, so he spreads them out and only eats the whole squares. What a goof!















No comments:
Post a Comment