Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Stampede

Saturday June 16, was a day of firsts for Bridger. Bridger and I went with Grandma and Grandpa Dahl and Aunt Miranda to the Stampede parade. It was really bright and there was a lot going on so Bridger had a concentrated face {and his top tooth is coming in so he rubs it against his bottom teeth-ouch!} but I think he liked it. Now that Bridger is mobile he doesn't just sit very well. He sat on Grandpa's lap the whole time! He did great, he only cried when the loud demolition cars drove by! I can't blame though, they were really loud, I didn't like them either.





 Dancing and posing.


 Hanging out with grandpa.



 Aunt Miranda covering his ears while the fire truck was using it's siren.

Then later that night Austin and I took Bridger to his first rodeo! We were expecting not to stay for the whole thing, that's a lot of sitting for Bridger in one day plus it ran into his bedtime, but he did great and we got to watch the whole thing! There was a lot of clapping and fun!




The Stampede was one of our firsts dates, so I always enjoy going! It was such a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment