I had what felt like a million things to do for Bridger's Birthday Party. So to say the least the week before his birthday I was STRESSED. The first miracle was being able to get it all done in time. Wednesday (Bridger's Birthday) the only thing I had left for the party was the cupcakes/Bridger's cake and finishing up the meat {easy-I just had to stir it every hour}. We were estimating 25 people at the party so I wanted to make sure there was enough cupcakes! So I had 3 cake mixes, 3 cans of chocolate frosting and 2 cans of vanilla frosting. Before I started I got all the ingredients out to make sure I had everything. Each box needed 3 eggs. I pulled out our eggs, opened the container and found 9 eggs. Pulled out the oil and prayed I'd have enough of that as well. (probably had 1/4 cup of oil left over) Heavenly Father was definitely looking out for me, He knew of my needs and my circumstances. I would have been a huge mess if I had opened up the carton of eggs and found anything less than 9. I didn't have time to run to the store. I ended up having a tiny freak out when I ran out of chocolate frosting with 21 cupcakes still to frost but improvised with the vanilla frosting and it turned out perfect. Over all I made 63 cupcakes and a cake and besides the frosting incident it all went off without a hinge! I am so thankful the tender mercies that the Lord gives me daily. I know there were a lot more birthday miracles that went unseen and I'm grateful we made it and that everything was perfect. My little boy is one! His party was awesome. He alone is the most important miracle in my life! I am so blessed to be his mommy and learn and grow with him! I love him more than I could ever put into words! I am so grateful for all the miracles in my life but especially for the miracle of being a mom!
Pictures to come soon.....gotta make room on the blog first! Hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment