Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm just not going to think about it...ok?

Bridger is 11 months. I can't think about him turning one though because I start getting teary eyed. Where did my baby go?
So I'm not going to think about it! Ok?

This little kid ugh baby boy! He cracks me up on a daily basis. I love watching his little (large) personality develop! He is such a sweet wild boy! Wild meaning he does not sit still. He is go, go, go all the time. I love being this little kiddo's mom!













Bridger loves: 
His daddy! Hands down one of Bridger's favorite things and people. 
Bath time
DVDs
Books
Ripping magazines, paper etc
His hair brushed
Teddy
His blankies (he doesn't have a favorite)
Pillows
Baby cheetos
Frozen Minute Maid Pops
Emptying things
Mirrors
Windows
Sneezing (always has) he thinks it's hilarious
The blow dryer
Cords
Cell phones
Outside
Max

Things Bridger can do: 
Says Uh-oh, woah, da, mom, ssssss after you spray anything aerosol 
Wave, "blow" kisses, give "kisses", face palm, put his hand up like I don't know, sometimes he covers his mouth when he coughs or after he yawns
Walk forward in his walker, identify where his head is...although if you ask him where other things are he goes to his head...silly boy. 
Gives fives
Covers his mouth...after...he coughs. 
He tickles, which is the cutest thing in the world. 
And today he started doing the more sign.

Nicknames:
Bub
Bubba
Bridge
Bridger Boy
Turkey
Skunk
Bridge Man
Big Guy

He is such a happy go lucky active little boy! I can't believe he's almost one! It has been the most fulfilling year of my life! We are so blessed to have him and so grateful he is a part of our family! Mama loves you Bridger Boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment