Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Technically this is my first Mother's Day. I mean I was pregnant last Mother's Day but I don't think that really counts. It's definitely a pinch me moment. I have a lot of those when I look at my adorable son. Holy cow he's mine! I have a baby! No, I have a little boy! I'm a mom! I am grateful everyday that I was given this little boy, to be his mother and for us to have a family. I'm so grateful that Bridger chose to follow his Savior and to be a part of His wonderful plan. I'm grateful that he's a part of our family! I'm grateful to be his mommy and watch/help him learn and grow.
Austin spoils me! He spoils me everyday! But he goes over the top with gifts! This Mother's Day he totally surprised me with a Columbia jacket I had my eye on and didn't think I'd get. He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment