He was such a champ! I'm excited that the next appointment there are no shots. You would think that it gets easier the more it happens. Well it definitely does not. I think it gets harder. Because they give you this confused look like "Why?" Talk about kill ya. But he only cries for a little while and it makes him super cuddly so I'm not complaining too much.
Height: 28.5 in. 93%
Weight: 18.6 lbs. 57%
Head Circ: 17.5 in. 59%
A few faves and info:
Favorites:
I love when he "talks", especially to himself
his kisses
his giggles
his little personality
how happy and good he is
Austin and Bridger together...melt my heart. What is it that makes it so attractive when men interact with babies?
how happy and good he is
Austin and Bridger together...melt my heart. What is it that makes it so attractive when men interact with babies?
Info:
Bridger loves to "bonk" heads, we call it bonk, he doesn't do it hard, he puts his forehead on yours, so cute
He will sit and play for a while but if he's on his tummy he is MOVING!
When Bridger is touching something or close to something he's not supposed to and you say his name he kicks it up 10 speeds to get to it out play with it. Because he's only army crawling this results him kicking and moving his arms really fast, kind of funny to watch.
Bridger loves his daddy. It doesn't matter what kind of day Bridger has had the moment dad walks through the door it's instant smiles.
Bridger isn't excited about baby food. So far he'll eat squash and apples, he likes pears the best. He chews on his sippy cup and plays with his apple crackers. Such a funny kid.
He likes to lounge...you know lay back on things and relax. It kills me.
His spike won't stay up for more than 10 minutes.
He is now 7 months old. I don't think I'll ever get over how fast this kid is growing up. 7 months have gone by so fast but I can honestly tell you it's weird to remember a time without him.
He likes to lounge...you know lay back on things and relax. It kills me.
His spike won't stay up for more than 10 minutes.
He is now 7 months old. I don't think I'll ever get over how fast this kid is growing up. 7 months have gone by so fast but I can honestly tell you it's weird to remember a time without him.
Lounging
Bridger loves the sides of the chair
I love my little boy so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment