Tuesday, June 12, 2012

9 months

My baby is 9 months old today! It seems like he's been apart of our lives for a lot longer though. I've gotten asked many times which seemed faster, 9 months of pregnancy or 9 months of Bridger? That's a hard question because most of the time I felt like my pregnancy flew by because I felt so good, but there were definitely days when it seemed like it was taking forever just because I couldn't wait any longer to see him, hold him, kiss him. But now that he's here it's just flat out flying by! Even though I think it's going by WAY too fast, it really is a blast and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I love being this little turkey's mommy! I can't believe that in 3 short months he will be 1!!!! AHHH! Hopefully they won't fly by as quickly as all the other months have!

Believe it or not he's watching football!



 Bridger is clapping and knows what clap means. He loves "If you're happy and you know it" and "Patty cake"!




 This is a new thing, the "O" face! Sometimes he even says "O" with it! I love it!
Bridger now does most of his crawling on his hands and knees. He's actually pretty darn fast at it too! He has 3 teeth, working on 4! He'll clap if you say clap or start singing "If your'e happy and you know it". He can "wave",  more like a come here or give me with his hands. And if he waves it's usually with both hands. He's still saying "mom" and "da" and now "O". He gives kisses, has been for a long time. But now he's giving them to others besides just mom. He's not much of a cuddler unless he's hurt or tired. He's learning so much! I'm so excited to see what he'll learn next!

No comments:

Post a Comment