Friday, January 11, 2013

My Thoughts on Blogging

#1 I don't do enough of it! I want to blog, record, document more. I found it so fascinating going through my highlights post and seeing my baby grow before my eyes! Plus I know we did more than that last year {still weird to say} but I just couldn't remember all of it! This year is the year of the Kori! So I'm going to blog more about me, my family, what really goes on at the Dahl House. {Scary, I know!}

#2 I go through spurts. I'm good, I'm bad. I blog a lot and then none at all! I want to have a more consistent flow of posts.

#3 I think I can count on one hand the amount of people that read my blog. Not that that's a problem. I'm a fairly private person so I don't feel the need to have a bazillion readers reading about my personal life. But I think sometimes I don't blog because I think "Who reads it anyway?" No offense but this blog is for me. It's for recording our life so who cares who reads and who doesn't? {Thank you to those who do, I'm so grateful to have you all in my life!}

#4 Some things are going to change around here on this ol blog. {Hopefully}

No comments:

Post a Comment