Monday, January 14, 2013

This girl is on fire!

So today was really cold. So cold that all the schools in the area {including Idaho Falls which NEVER happens} were canceled. So cold that the power was out in Rexburg. Our power is usually so shady. Off and on so often. I got a call from my brother and my husband this morning asking if we were ok and if we had power! And guess what? We did! Crazy! Funny that the only time that Hibbard had power is when the rest of Rexburg didn't. Haha. Well because it's so hit and miss I decided to start a fire just in case it went out. I think that in our 2 years of living here I've made a couple of fires that were actually warmth giving! Glad to report that today was one of them!
The beginning of my fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment