I have so much in my life to be thankful for. I am so very blessed. The Lord loves me and I am so thankful to know and feel that.
I am thankful for...
My Savior
His Gospel
The temple
Prayer/Answers
Being sealed to my best friend and love of my life
Austin, how amazing he is and how amazing he treats me
Austin's love for me and Bridger and that he shows us daily
Bridger! He is so stinking cute, I just can't stand it!
Bridger's love for me and Austin
Being a mother, it is the greatest calling that I have ever been able to be a part of and it brings me so much joy
My family, they love and support me
My friends, they're like family, they're always there for me
Our house even though I'm past ready to get out of Rexburg, I'm glad we live in a house and not an apartment
Austin's job
My closet
My talents
I have been given so much and have so much! I am truly grateful for everything in my life!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment