Friday, March 2, 2012

4 years ago...

Wow! Has it really been 4 years? Most of the time it feels like just yesterday and then I start to think about everything we have done together and it feels like we've been together forever! 4 years ago yesterday I married my best friend, man of my dreams and love of my life. That day was perfect and I wouldn't change or re-do any of it! We've been through a lot, done so much and grown so much as a couple. We've lived in 4 places and 2 towns. Visited 6 states together (Nevada, Montana, Utah, New York, Oregon, and Washington). Experienced loss, growth, strength, weakness, ups, downs, pain, happiness, joy, sorrow, and lots of love. Gone on many fishing and shooting "trips". We've been to Mesa Falls, Yellowstone, General Conference, 2 Boise State football games, Niagara Falls, the Hill Cumorah Pageant, the Sacred Grove, the Salt Lake Temple, gone white water rafting, late night crawdad fishing, late night ice cream dates, and camping. 3 out of the 4 times I've died my hair, it's been Austin who has done it! Put Austin through school. We became a mommy and daddy. I love being married to my best friend. I love Austin more than words could ever express. These last 4 years have been amazing and I'm excited what the next 4 bring.

My favorite moments/memories:
our first camping trip
when the power goes out and we grab a big blankie, cuddle and just talk
standing in the Sacred Grove with my eternal companion
going to the SLC temple
off roading and shooting
the spring break of the 44oz cherry limeades
Oregon
the way Austin looked at me after I had given birth to Bridger...so much love in his eyes... and I was super woman!
Watching Austin walk across the stage with his diploma
2008
 March 1, 2008
 My 22nd Birthday in our first apartment.
Niagara Falls

2009
 First Anniversary-Warm River
 Aldous Lake
White River Rafting-Salmon ID

2010
Two Year Anniversary-on our way to UT

 Went to the SLC Temple on our Anniversary-went to a live session, it was AMAZING!
 Spring Break we had a 44 oz. Cherry Limeade every day during Sonic's Happy Hour
April Conference, we went with the Buis Family and had so much fun!

 Fishing
 Went on a drive, went to "our bridge"
 Shooting

 Crawdading
 Another shooting trip
 Fishing on Carl's
 Yellowstone
 Boise State football game vs. Hawaii
December

2011
 Shooting-2 days before we found out the Bridger was a he
 The after math of crawdading-with the Buis Family
 Oregon
 The birth of our wonderful baby boy!
 Boise State Game vs TCU
Austin's Graduation

2012
This year was low key (mostly due to Bridger). Austin had the day off, so we ate breakfast, had a lazy day with naps and playing with Bridger. Went shopping and out for a cheap lunch with Bridger. And then we dropped him off at Grandma Toone's house and went to Johnny Carino's. It was delicious and I had so much fun hanging out with just Austin.


Funny Observation: When I take pictures of the two of us it's usually on the left side of Austin. Kind of funny! Did you notice that too?





No comments:

Post a Comment