Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jellystone

This last Saturday Austin, Bridger and I took a spur of the moment trip to West Yellowstone! Last time we took the upper loop and since it has been forever, for both of us, since we've seen Old Faithful we decided to do the lower loop this time around. After the trip we decided that we likd the upper loop better but we still had a lot of fun. Bridger did great! For a kid that doesn't sit well he traveled great and enjoyed getting out and riding in his stroller! It was so much fun to take a road trip with my little family! I loved it! I'm so glad that Austin suggested it!



 Waiting for Old Faithful



 Waiting with mom
 Waiting with dad
 While we were waiting a tiny bit of steam came out (not this pciture) and a little boy ran to his mom screaming "Mom!!! We're going to die!!!" It was so funny!





 Just about the time that Austin and I were talking about the lack of wildlife we had seen......we started to see a TON of buffalo!














 Look at mom...
...look at dad.
We had so much fun! I'm so glad we live so close and that we were able to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment