Holding Dad's hand
First time eating and otter pop
He like it!
Tooth shots...
Derek and his girlfriend
Bridger does well at parades. It's about the only time he'll sit for a long period of time. There's just so much to see.After the parade we went back to my parent's house and had a BBQ.
Mom's little firecracker!
After we took naps and hung out we went to Austin's family's house and had another BBQ, hung out with family and had the Dahl fireworks!
Dad and Grandpa gave Bridger a chicken bone! I wish I could say he hated it but he loved it! What a crazy kid! And yes his shirt says I ♥ BBQ! Quite fitting don't you think? Haha.
Bridger and dad going back to the water!
The sunset was beautiful, so while dad was helping grandpa get the fireworks ready Bridge and I went for a walk!
I love this boy so much!
Sittin in Grandpa's big chair!
Bridger and I cuddled during the fireworks and 1/4 of the way through them he fell asleep. He actually likes fireworks but he had had such a long day that he totally zonked out! I used to think that cuddling under fireworks was so romantic but there's nothing like cuddling with your sleeping baby under fireworks while your hot hubby shoots them off! We had such a great 4th!
I'm so grateful for the land that we live in and for all those who have made it free! We are truly so blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment