Thursday, August 16, 2012

Zero, Zilch, Nada

It has been two years since I've had caffeine. Gasp! Yes I was a caffeine drinker, specifically a Pepsi drinker. But the moment we started trying to get pregnant with Bridger I completely stopped drinking the nectar of the Gods... ahaha. There have been plenty of times that I have craved it believe you me, but alas it has not touched my lips! (Ok a swig at Olive Garden after Bridger was born-they have the BEST Coke) I know that it may seem silly to blog about but I'm really proud of myself. It makes me happy knowing that I've been healthy for Bridger since day one! (I didn't have one swig while pregnant) I've also decided that I don't want my kids to drink it. I've seen what caffeine does to middle school kids and I don't want any of that. How can I tell my kids they can't drink it, if I am? So I'm done. Sure maybe a swig here or there but I am no longer a caffeine drinker. (Besides after being pregnant I no longer am a fan of Pepsi, ee-yuck! But Coke.....Vanilla Coke.....mmmmm.....) Fanta is my new thing! Have you had that stuff? It's darn good! Yummmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment