Monday, January 28, 2013

Manicure Monday {2}

Let me show you why I can't do my nails every day like I wish I could.

First you have to pick a pattern. Ok no big deal! WRONG! Each plate has at least 4 designs and at least one extra add on. And then you have to times that by 35 plates!


You finally pick a stamp and THEN you have to pick the color combo {out of 67}. I had a hard time picking out what color I was going to paint my nails before I ever got the nail stamps! And that was just one color! Now I not only have to pick one color but then I have to pick the color I want the stamped part!

 My bag is bursting!

The actually doing the nails part doesn't take that long. You do your nails like normal, let them dry, stamp them and then do a clear coat! No, the thing that takes the longest is deciding! My siblings wanted to get me all that they could, which is awesome! But more options means more decisions!


I actually was going to go with a completely different color combo and pattern and then remembered the weather outside and decided to save it for warmer temperatures. Wishful thinking I guess! I love doing my nails! Anyways! Hope you're all staying warm!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new things you are doing with your blog! So fun! I love all your nail polish and all the fun designs! I wish I didn't pick off my nail polish when it was on.... :)

    ReplyDelete