Saturday, April 14, 2012

100th Post

Wow! 100 of these bad boys. Can you believe it? You would think that I would have something big or profound to blog about for the 100th time but I don't! Ha! So I will share with you what we did today! It is so beautiful outside Bridger and I decided to capitalize on it. So we went for a walk. Austin was worried about my safety (don't really know why, Hibbard is a safe and nice area). He wanted to buy me a hand gun, I said NO. (I think he just wanted to buy a hand gun haha) So we compromised and he bought me some pepper spray...he's so sweet!
 Before the walk....

 I think Bridger enjoys being outside it was just so bright.

 Bridger zonked a couple minutes into the walk.
 So I kept walking. After 2 miles we came home.
It was so nice to get out of the house and enjoy the good weather. Good thing I didn't have to mace anything. Although if that goat had come any closer.......Haha. It's a Hibbard thing. Every one has goats. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment