Saturday, May 5, 2012

Winner, Winner!


Last Saturday we went to O'Callahans. We won a free date for our Anniversary! Which is kind of special because that's where we had our wedding luncheon. We actually sat in the same spot that we did on that day. The weather was lots nicer than on that day though. (there was snow.) And this was our view! One family had 20 goslings. We couldn't figure out if there were all actually theirs though. All together we saw about 30 little fluffy goslings. (2 families) They were so cute and so entertaining. Our meal was really good and it was so much fun to reminisce, talk and laugh. We don't know who nominated us but I'm sure grateful they did. It was so much fun! I love Austin, I love being married to him, being his wife, and best friend. I'm so grateful for the time that we've had together and am so excited to see what happens with our time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment