Monday, June 18, 2012

It Fits

A bunch of my friends on facebook have been announcing that their pre pregnancy jeans are fitting, which is always a blessed moment. I was lucky and had that moment a day after I came home from the hospital. Ok, I was very lucky! And a few weeks after that I was fitting pants I was wearing when Austin and I were first married. A couple of weeks ago I was at my parents house going through clothes with my mom and ran into my wedding dress. Out of curiosity I decided to try it on...I know brave right? Well....it fit! I mean the chest area didn't fit the greatest but that's to be expected since I'm breastfeeding, but other than that every thing fit. I was so excited! Honestly I was a little surprised, but still very excited. I'm not the type to blast that all over my facebook but felt it needed to be documented some where. Haha. I fit my pre pregnancy wedding dress! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment