Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beading

A couple years ago my sister Megan gave me a necklace for my birthday. It's really cute. It inspired me to go get some more. {Wasn't much of a necklace wearer until then.} Took some of my birthday money and bought 2 more necklaces. Necklaces aren't cheap though. One day I was looking at those necklaces and then my craft brain said, "You know, you could make those and probably cheaper." So long story short I started making my own necklaces. Then I stopped. We moved, I was pregnant, then had a new baby, excuses excuses. Well I'm back on the necklace making kick......
So Megan inspried me and then Karmoni helps me design them {I buy the beads and then she lays them out}! She's amazing at it!

I have made 25 for my collection
5 for my sister
and 3 in the works!
My Collection
 What I've made lately...{Karmoni designed the first 3}



 Close up
 Interchangeable Necklace
 Close up
 Close up
I love beading, creating and making something pretty! It's a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment