Monday, September 23, 2013

3rd Tri *September 16*

I've been documenting this pregnancy and really not sure where to post it. So why not here? Especially since I'm officially in the 3rd Tri? Weird. Pregnancy seems to fly for me. Even though it's been hot and different from my pregnancy with Bridger, it is still flying!
{Bridger's sunglasses weren't in the car so I leant him mine! Haha!}

I love our Doctors {I've met 2 out of the 3}! The nurses are great! And Bridger loves the fishies at the Dr. office! I just took the gestational diabetes glucose test and PASSED!!! Glory hallelujah! With Bridger, since diabetes runs in my mom's side, I had to do the test twice {YUCK} but with these doctors they said that I scored so well that there's need to be over cautious! SCORE! So a note to myself, since I have had all 3 three flavors of that nasty drink, Fruit Punch is the best. Not saying that it tasted good, just the best out of the 3. But if it were down to orange and lemon-lime, I'd take orange. My numbers for the hemoglobin test were great! Dr. said my levels were really impressive for a pregnant lady! 
As far as how I'm feeling, I'm really feeling pretty darn good. I mean the usual, hot, tired and sore. Baby girl is all over, but mostly in my hips, so they're pretty sore. But other than that I'm doing great and so is she! 
I know that most of you want belly pics, but I didn't take very many with Bridger so I feel like, why do it with this one? But I'm at least going to have another maternity shoot with Nikki! {SO EXCITED!} {She's amazing!} 
I really just feel so grateful that we get to bring another one into our family! We are so blessed and grateful!

Anyways, I'll post the other pregnancy posts on their original dates and then link them here: 12wks15wks17wks19wks21wks23wks25wks27wks

No comments:

Post a Comment