Wednesday, September 18, 2013

2! {A Bridger Update}

I cannot believe that this precious, sweet, adorable baby boy is now a talking, running little boy! Still just as precious, sweet and adorable, plus persistant, funny, smart, creative, and full of so much personality!
It really doesn't feel like it's been 2 years! Every day he makes us laugh and smile! He is talking so much and some of the things that he says are hilarious!

Some of my favorites phrases are:
"Hi, daddy/mommy! Whatcha doing?" or "whatcha doin mommy?"
He asks me "How you feelin?"
"Good to see ya!"
"I love it"
"I like it"
"I sure do"
"Love you too mommy/daddy"
"I need it" {everything is I need}
"Oh, tant you"
I love when he talks about baby sisser. He says things like, "baby sisser movin", "Baby sisser in mommy tummy!" 

He is such a polite little boy. Always saying please and thank you. And he's so good with sharing. 

Before I had kids I thought I knew how much I could love someone. I love Austin with all my heart and thought that loving my children would be like that. I had no idea that I could love someone the way I love Bridger! I love being a mom! I love being home with him every day. I have absolutely loved watching him grow, learn and develop. It is so much fun watching his little personality blossom. I always think to myself, "this is my favorite stage" or "how can he get cuter/smarter/funnier/sweeter?"and then he totally does! Every day my heart gets more full of love for this boy! I am so glad that he is in our family! He really is such a blessing and joy! I would love to freeze time and have him stay my little baby but then I would miss out on loving every new stage and every new thing he learns and does!

No comments:

Post a Comment