Thursday, July 18, 2013

19 weeks

How far along are you? 19wks4days
How big is baby? Mango
Maternity clothes?  Yes and no maternity pants are the most comfy. I can wear non-maternity things but the baby is sitting really low and so she doesn't like things sitting where she is.
Symptoms?  headaches, tiredness, hot!
Sleep? I have entered that time in pregnancy that my hips sometimes make it hard to sleep.
Best moment this week: We got to see our baby and were told that she's right on track and everything is great! Oh and that she's a GIRL!!!!!
Any Movement? Yes, she is a mover just like her brother! The ultrasound tech made a lot of comments about how much she was moving! Austin's even felt her move, it was a couple weeks ago, very faint but he felt it! :)
Food Cravings? Anything I don't have to cook! Haha.
Food Aversions? Chinese still. Taco bell :( onions
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: I'm not going to lie cause I'm excited that I'm getting a baby bump but before I got pregnant I was starting to fit into some of the clothes I wore in college. And now with my hips and baby bump I'm not and I miss that 'yay-I-fit-into-skinny-clothes' feeling.
What are you looking forward to:

No comments:

Post a Comment