How big is baby? Plum
Maternity clothes? Nope, everything still fits
Weight -Loss or Gain? I lost 5lbs at the beginning of the pregnancy
Symptoms? Headaches, congestion, nausea most of the day especially in the evening
Sleep? Yes
Best moment this week: Telling family
Maternity clothes? Nope, everything still fits
Weight -Loss or Gain? I lost 5lbs at the beginning of the pregnancy
Symptoms? Headaches, congestion, nausea most of the day especially in the evening
Sleep? Yes
Best moment this week: Telling family
Any Movement? not yet
Food Cravings? Valley Wide pizzas, they're about the only thing that I eat that sits well
Food Aversions? Chinese, peanut butter and chocolate
Belly Button in or out? In
What do you miss: Feeling good?
What are you looking forward to: Our 13wk appointment to hear our baby's heartbeat
Food Cravings? Valley Wide pizzas, they're about the only thing that I eat that sits well
Food Aversions? Chinese, peanut butter and chocolate
Belly Button in or out? In
What do you miss: Feeling good?
What are you looking forward to: Our 13wk appointment to hear our baby's heartbeat
No comments:
Post a Comment