Monday, September 9, 2013

27 weeks

How far along are you? 27wks1day One more week and I'll be in my 3rd trimester! Crazy!
How big is baby? Rutabaga
Maternity clothes?  I like wearing maternity pants/shorts but my shirts still fit.
Symptoms? tiredness, HOT
Sleep? Not the greatest, allergies and colds have been hitting our family pretty hard 
Any Movement? Yes! So much movement! All day long and I love it!
Food Cravings? Chick-fil-a always sounds good, Plum Loco nachos, Bajio's {but I always crave that because they went out of business and I can't have it unless I make my own version :( }
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( 
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: My skinny jeans
What are you looking forward to: I just ordered some maternity clothes online! Pretty excited. Not excited for the Gestational Diabetes test I have to take this week but it's also Bridger's 2nd Birthday this week and we're going to a BSU game so it's all good! {Talk about a crazy busy week}

No comments:

Post a Comment