Wednesday, June 19, 2013

15 Weeks

How far along are you? 15wks3days
How big is baby? A Navel Orange
Maternity clothes?  yes and no maternity pants are the most comfy but I can wear my pants/shorts. All of my shirts fit, some just accentuate my little baby bump more than I would like haha
Weight -Loss or Gain?  no gain no loss
Symptoms?  headaches, tiredness
Sleep? most nights I sleep like a log but then there are random nights that I can't fall asleep and then when I do I wake up every hour after that...weird
Best moment this week:  

Any Movement? no, yes, maybe? Pretty sure yes
Food Cravings? Sour Patch Watermelon hehe
Food Aversions? Chinese! and it just really depends on the day and the smell
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: 
What are you looking forward to: July 19, we found out if it's a boy or a girl!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment