I just love this little boy so much! I love his personality, how funny and sweet he is! I don't have very many photos this week, partly because it has been a crazy week {did I tell you that the primary program is coming up and that I'm in charge of writing it and the whole shabang? Yeah, stress!} and partly because every time I get my phone out to take a picture Bridger has to have it to take his own pictures!
Grandma and Grandpa Toone got Bridger a big Tonka dump drunk. With it came the construction hat! He loves it!
This is Bridger sharing his gold fishies with his dog {named by Bridger: Truck} "Want another one dog?"..."And another one?" {and you get the idea} So cute!
This is how my son eats a cupcake, with a fork. And mostly just the frosting. Haha
"Driving the house" that Grandma Dahl built him.
Asleep with mommy's sunglasses on. He insists on wearing sunglasses in the car {even when it's dark} and he doesn't care who's, as long as he has them.
This is how we do chocolate pudding at the Dahl House. Crushed up Heath Bars on top! YUM!







No comments:
Post a Comment