How big is baby? Acorn Squash
Maternity clothes? I like wearing maternity pants/shorts and even though most of my shirts still fit it's fun to wear my new maternity shirts. (I started off smaller this pre-pregnancy than when I got pregnant with Bridger so most of my maternity clothes are way too big and I didn't ever really get that big with Bridger! Happy dance!)
Symptoms? tiredness, I think I'm finally cooling down!
Sleep? Ok, it's nice to finally be able to bundle up in blankies!
Symptoms? tiredness, I think I'm finally cooling down!
Sleep? Ok, it's nice to finally be able to bundle up in blankies!
Any Movement? Yes! So much movement! All day long and I love it!
Food Cravings? Right now? hmmm... Pizza Pie Cafe, Sour Patch Watermelon {still}
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss:
What are you looking forward to: sweaters, being able to wear my new boots more, baby showers, being cooler! Can you believe 10 more weeks and I'll be 39 weeks? Blows my mind! So excited!
Food Cravings? Right now? hmmm... Pizza Pie Cafe, Sour Patch Watermelon {still}
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss:
What are you looking forward to: sweaters, being able to wear my new boots more, baby showers, being cooler! Can you believe 10 more weeks and I'll be 39 weeks? Blows my mind! So excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment