Wow it's already Friday? Seems like this week zoomed by. I guess that'll happen when your husband has two days off at the beginning of the week. We had a pretty relaxing Labor Day. It was so nice having so much time with Austin.
Bridger is so into stickers. Any given day he'll have 1-4 stickers and then if we go to Grandma and Grandpa Dahl's house he gets as many as he wants! I think Sunday he left with 8!
Me and my best buddy! I love this little boy so much!
The right way to watch football. In your Jammie's with Big Bear.
Talking to daddy! Bridger is in the parrot phase so watching football is pretty funny because it sounds like he knows what he's saying when really he's just copying what everybody else is saying.
Drive home. He shared his stickers with Big Bear before zonking out.
Little helper! Bridger loves watering, moving the sprinkler, and just plain old being outside. He tells us he "needs" to water. Such a goof!






No comments:
Post a Comment