How big is baby? Grapefruit (I think the fruit thing is inaccurate but it's fun!)
Maternity clothes? I like wearing maternity pants/shorts but my shirts still fit.
Symptoms? tiredness, hot
Sleep? Not bad, not great. My sweet husband bought me a body pillow and that has been really nice to have!
Best moment this week: We had an appointment this week and got to hear her heartbeat! Everything is looking great and I love being told that!
Symptoms? tiredness, hot
Sleep? Not bad, not great. My sweet husband bought me a body pillow and that has been really nice to have!
Best moment this week: We had an appointment this week and got to hear her heartbeat! Everything is looking great and I love being told that!
Any Movement? Yes! She is such a mover and a groover.
Food Cravings? I can pretty much eat anything.
Food Aversions? Chinese still. Taco bell, onions :(
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss:
What are you looking forward to: Crazy to think that I'm a little over half way! She'll be here in no time!
Food Cravings? I can pretty much eat anything.
Food Aversions? Chinese still. Taco bell, onions :(
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss:
What are you looking forward to: Crazy to think that I'm a little over half way! She'll be here in no time!
No comments:
Post a Comment