Tuesday, July 2, 2013

17 Weeks

How far along are you? 17wks2days
How big is baby? Onion
Maternity clothes?  yes and no maternity pants are the most comfy but I can wear my pants/shorts. All of my shirts fit, some just accentuate my little baby bump more than I would like haha
Weight -Loss or Gain?  no gain no loss
Symptoms?  headaches, tiredness, hot!
Sleep? It's been so hot that I don't think I'd be sleeping well even if I wasn't pregnant
Best moment this week: Lots of movement! The last couple of weeks was like "I think I can feel the baby move" and this week it is "I know that's the baby moving! I love it!
Any Movement? yes
Food Cravings? Anything I don't have to cook! Haha.
Food Aversions? Chinese still. 
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: 
What are you looking forward to: 2 1/2 more weeks and we'll know if baby is he or she!

No comments:

Post a Comment