I have had so much fun with these nail stamps. I really need to get back to doing this more often!
This year for Halloween Bridger and I stopped off at my Aunt and Uncle's who live down the road from us. And then we went and picked up daddy at work and headed to Grandma and Grandpa Dahl's ward trunk or treat! That is the way to trick or treat! Bridger got a garbage bag full! It rained a little but overall was very fun! There are some ladies in that ward that make homemade donuts that are pretty much to die for, especially since they serve them warm! After the trunk or treat we went to dinner with Grandma, Grandpa and Miranda! Which was very nice of them!
After dinner we headed to my Aunt and Uncle Taylor's house! Aunt Terri's house has always been the highlight of Halloween, especially after my Grandma passed away. She was so excited to see us. We stayed and chatted and got to see my cousins and then we headed to our last stop, Grandma and Grandpa Toone's!
These are some photos my Dad took! Everyone loved how cute our little cowboy was! Bridger calls the hat and vest farmer instead of cowboy. We're just glad he let us dress him up, he's pretty particular sometimes!
Grandpa said, "Bridger show Grandpa the trucks" {my parents got him some trucks} so Bridger got closer to Grandpa and the camera. Hahaha!
Baby Girl had to dress up too! ;)
Wednesday Derek helped me with getting this all put together! I really honestly couldn't have done it without him! He's amazing!
We had such a fun and low key Halloween! I'm so excited for next year when we'll have a boy and a girl to dress up!











Hey, Kori! I found you through Pam's blog; I haven't seen you since our days in the first branch--I knew you got married and had a baby, but that's about it. He's sure a cutie! I'm sure I'll be back to see how things go regularly!
ReplyDelete