A Austin, {the} Atonement
B Bridger, Baby Girl, {our} Blessings
C {our} Cars, Clothes, Callings,
D {my} Dad, Derek,
E Eternal Families, {my} Education
F Family, Friends, Food
G {wonderful} Grandparents for my children, {the} Gospel,
H {our} Home/House, {my} Heavenly Father {my/our} Health
I Idaho {I love living here}
J Jesus Christ, I love that Bridger talks about him like they're buddies and that he loves to identify Him in pictures, {Austin's} Job
K Karmoni
L {my wonderful} Life, Love
M {my} Mom, Megan, Modern Technology/Medicine, Motherhood
N
O
P Primary, Prayer {Bridger's prayers, they are the cutest and sweetest!}
Q
R
S {my} Savior, Scriptures, Skype, {being able to be a} Stay-at-home-mom
T The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, {my} Testimony, Time with my family, {my} Talents
U
V {my} Visiting Teachers
W {our} Ward, Ward Members,
X
Z
We are so very blessed, I have so much to be grateful for. At this time I'm especially grateful for the opportunity to expand our family. I'm grateful for all the love and support from our families, friends and ward while we're preparing for this little girl. I'm so grateful that it has been a great pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment