How far along are you? 35wks
How big is baby? Coconut
Maternity clothes? yup, I have a lot of shirts that I can still wear that aren't maternity though
Symptoms? tiredness, there hardly ever is a medium-either roasting or freezing!, heartburn but Zantac does a good job of taking care of that
Sleep? The last 2 weeks I have a really bad cold, so I haven't been sleeping all too well because of that.
Symptoms? tiredness, there hardly ever is a medium-either roasting or freezing!, heartburn but Zantac does a good job of taking care of that
Sleep? The last 2 weeks I have a really bad cold, so I haven't been sleeping all too well because of that.
Any Movement? Yes! So much movement! All day long and I love it! It's fun to watch her.
Food Cravings? Plum Loco nachos, Sour Patch Watermelon, mexican
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: Nothing! 3rd tri is my favorite trimester.
Food Cravings? Plum Loco nachos, Sour Patch Watermelon, mexican
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}
Belly Button in or out? in
What do you miss: Nothing! 3rd tri is my favorite trimester.
What are you looking forward to: baby showers, Thanksgiving {Megan's coming home for Thanksgiving and I'm excited to see her. I miss her!} and of course Dec. 8!
I have 35 days left. 35! I feel like I'm going to blink and she's going to be here! But we can't wait, we're so excited! I'm feeling good for the most part. Besides this cold that won't go away. We have a few names picked out but probably won't decide anything until we see her. I'm pretty sure it'll be the one that we're leaning towards but you never know. I'm so excited for my baby showers! I didn't even think I would get any but my Aunt and ward Primary Chorister are sweethearts and insisted on throwing them! I'm such a lucky girl! It's seems like I have 101 things to do in those 35 days, but we'll get it done. {Hopefully}
No comments:
Post a Comment