This is a combo of last week and this week!
Bridger fell asleep on me and I almost let him take his nap like that cause I miss it.
We went "hunting" with Dad. This is Bridger "looking for deer"
Last Wednesday we went to IF to work on costumes. Uncle Derek was amazing with helping us with so many things! He's awesome, we love him so much!
Daddy and Bridger in the tent. Bridger says, "My dad is my best friend!" I love these two so much!
Cuddles with mom!
New Jammies!
Bridger selfie, he even chose the filter on the camera! Haha
Mommy selfie! Haha
Daddy selfie! With the Duck Dynasty Beard app. He's so funny. He tells me that he's not going to shave all November and that this is his motivation!
Headband twins!
I had a headband in my hair and Bridger wanted it. I told him that he couldn't have it because it was holding my hair. But he still wanted one. So we went and got one and I told him that only girls wear headbands so he could only wear it in the house. And then he kept telling me that it was holding his hair. We facetimed Derek and right before Derek answered Bridger asked for some lotion. So when Derek answered the first thing Bridger said was, (while still wearing the headband) "Derek! I got losh{lotion}!!" I promise that he is all boy! Haha!
Bridger wanted to take pictures of the farm. His close ups kill me!
Mommy and Bridger playing farm.
My Grandpa gave my sister some of Mabel's hats {don't ask me why he just did haha} Bridger put all of the "farmer hats" on! He had them on forever!
Taken this morning! What a fashion statement! After I took the picture he said, "Oh that's a good one!" I sure love this crazy goof!















The one with him wearing the headband makes me so excited to see your little girl soon :)
ReplyDelete