This is the only picture I have from this week. Which I'm not complaining cause it's absolutely adorable. I love these two so much! They are best friends. Bridger loves his daddy so much! He talks about him all day, pretends to talk to him on his phone all day and is so excited to see him at the end of the day. And then once Austin is home, Bridger is his shadow and wants Austin to do everything with him! Normally when he falls asleep in the car and we get him out, he's up and wants to walk. But he was so tired that he continued to cuddle/sleep with Austin. Austin was loving it!
I am so excited to see these two with a baby girl. Austin is hands down the best dad ever! And I'm excited to see him with a newborn again! I'm just so lucky to have these two in my life! They are my everything and I love them so incredibly much!

No comments:
Post a Comment