Went straight to where his swim shorts were and wanted them on. Then he had to have mommy's boots on. He was dressed this way for when Grandma and Uncle Derek came over! Such a silly boy!
I brought out the duster and he begged to "help clean"! I have such a good helper.
This is how we traveled to see dad and then down to IF for my baby shower! Had to have his "party" hat on. I have such a stylish boy!
Cause dog had to have a pillow too! {at Grandma and Grandpa Toone's}
I remember when he would easily fit in my lap. I have a big cuddly boy now! But I am loving all of his cuddles.
I just love Bridger so much! I love being his mommy! He makes me laugh all day every day!
His current obsession is "lips" {chapstick} Daddy has chapstick and so Bridger has to, too. Except Bridger doesn't put it on his lips. Always his chin and sometimes his cheek! We have to limit his usage, and then back in his pocket it goes, just like dad. This kid is going to have the smoothest, softest chin ever!
Bridger pretends that Austin's inhaler is a gun. He walks around with it shooting everything, pow pow pow. We were all hanging out in mommy and daddy's room. Austin came back in from leaving, Bridger "shot" him, Austin fell on the bed "dead"! {He's such a good dad} I said, "Oh no Bridger! Daddy's Dead! How do we get him alive?" Bridger without skipping a beat and as serious as could be, "WE NEED CANDY!"
Later that night we went grocery shopping. Bridger loves to ride in the cart part, not the seat part. So I bring a treat! Gets him in the seat easier. So while in the car I tell Bridger that we're going to go grocery shopping. He asks about sitting in the cart and I tell him that he's going to drive the cart with dad {that's what we call it} and I'll give him M&M's if he sits there. "No, Don't cut my finger nails any!" Hahaha. So sitting in the cart isn't the only thing I bribe him with M&M's. Haha.
Some of the cute/funny things I'm loving right now are...
Okey dokey...is... doeda dokey
He loves to sing! So he'll start a song, stop and then say..."Mommy's/Daddy's turn" so that we sing it to him.
He sings the abc's..."A b c d e g Next time sing with me!"
He sings I am a Child of God and then when he gets to a point where he doesn't know any more he'll add things, family, hugs, kisses, etc. So cute!
He tells EVERYONE that "the truck at work" and then he giggles. It's like his little joke.
I call him my sweet boy. So he's says, "Bridger's a sweet boy! Daddy's a sweet boy!.....Momma's a sweet gurl!"
He tells me all the time that, "Daddy my best friend!" - I love that! Melts my heart every time!
Daddy helps mommy off the couch, so when daddy's not home and mommy needs to get off the couch, Bridger asks "Need help momma?" And then "helps" me off the couch.
He really is the sweetest boy! And so smart! We are so blessed to have him in our family! He is going to be the best big brother!






No comments:
Post a Comment