Tuesday, November 19, 2013

37 Weeks


How far along are you? 37wks2days
How big is baby? Winter Melon
Maternity clothes? I love my maternity skinnies
Symptoms? tiredness, there hardly ever is a medium-either roasting or freezing!, heartburn but Zantac does a good job of taking care of that
Sleep? That's funny!
Any Movement? Yes! So much movement! All day long and I love it! It's fun to watch her.
Food Cravings? Plum Loco nachos and if we can't go to IF Costa Vida nachos, Fruity Pebbles, pears
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}, Pizza sounds good but I can't have it :(
Belly Button in or out? in, unless she pushes on it, kind of funny.
What do you miss: Nothing! 3rd tri is my favorite trimester. I think I'm going to miss my maternity skinnies, I don't have mint or pink regular skinnies.
What are you looking forward to: baby showers, Thanksgiving {Megan's coming home for Thanksgiving and I'm excited to see her. I miss her!} and of course Dec. 8! 

Had another appointment yesterday! Everything is looking great! I tested negative for Group B Strep so that's nice. Doctor is super happy with my blood pressure and my lack of gaining weight. Baby girl's heart rate and measurements are perfect! And she's been head down for a long time. They're going to check my cervix next time. When we went to the hospital a few weeks ago I was 1cm so my guess is a 2 or a 3 but we'll see! 

I had a wonderful family baby shower! We got really cute stuff and it was fun seeing and catching up with everyone that came! Some ladies in my ward are throwing me one this Friday. We are truly loved and blessed. Things are coming along. {Whether we're ready for them or not. Haha}

So excited to meet our little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment