Sunday, November 6, 2011

Progess

I believe that in order to be successful with goals not only do you need to write them down but also record your progress. I only have 2 more months to get them all done it, but I'm making some progress. Some is always better than none I guess!
3. Cook more dinners by myself
I'm going to be completely honest. I hate cooking. It stresses me out. Austin, for the most part, enjoys cooking. Which I am so grateful for and he's really good at it too! But we made a deal that when I stopped teaching and stayed home that I would become the chief chef. I was going to start this summer but I couldn't do meat. Couldn't eat it, definitely couldn't touch it, even looking at it was no good! Austin was so sweet and still continued to cook every meal. Well, it's my turn now. (Even though I'm still not completely friends with meat yet...) And so far so good!
6. Document and take more pictures of Bridger
My boy is changing so fast! I was folding laundry tonight and found some of his small little newborn clothes, that not too long ago we were pinning and folding because the drowned him. And now they're too small! Sometimes it's hard to whip out the camera, there's so many things that come before doing that but I want to make sure I have pictures of my cute little boy!




11. Do the crafts on my to do list on pinterest
Made some pom poms for Bridger's room. Pom poms sound so girly but I don't think they'll look too girly in his room. I made the end triangle, so they're not as girly.
This is the next project...
I have zebra, giraffe and leopard print tissue paper that I'm going to cover over foam poster board and hang with ribbon from a curtain rod. Even though the animals are super cute, I'm just going to do the letters.
12. Try more recipes from pinterest board
I made some chocolate/peanut butter bars Monday. They're really peanut buttery, too much for me. But Austin loved them, and really that's all that matters.
 I'm making this tomorrow...

 Or possibly this... 


We'll see how I'm feeling. Never a good thing to be an emotional cook. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment