Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Craft Projects
These are some crafts that I've been wanting to do for such a long time! The plates are going on my kitchen wall. I painted the lettering on them...super easy, don't know why it took me so long to get around to doing them! The meal calendar thing was super easy too. And I can change out the background paper any time I want!
I haven't quite decided if I'm going to do this one or not. The only place I could put them up in my kitchen is a little weird for it. But if I do actually do it I'll do the frame and silverware the same green as the plates and I'll use scrapbook paper so it can match the menu calendar (probably different paper all together though).
I have all the supplies ready for this one, I just have to figure out where it will go in my house. I'm thinking our bedroom. And I need to figure out how big I want it too.
Still need to do this one...details about how are here. Shouldn't be hard either, just need to do it! I might add animals, haven't decided yet.
If I can get these done then I"ll be pretty much done with Goal 11. Do the crafts on my 'to do list' on pinterest. I think I can get it all done before Jan. 1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment