Sunday, November 27, 2011
Four
4 years ago last Sunday, Austin walked me back to the spot where we had our first kiss, got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. It was the most romantic moment in my life! I wasn't nervous, scared, taking a leap of faith or anything when I said 'yes'. I knew that Austin was the one and that saying 'yes' was the best decision I was making in my life. Now more than ever I know that he is the one and that saying 'yes' was the best decision then, now and forever. Austin is such an amazing man, husband and father. It has been so easy to love him and for our love to grow. I still get butterflies when I hear the car pull in, when Austin holds my hand, or when we kiss each other goodnight. The honeymoon stage only fades if you let it. In May, I will have known Austin for 5 years. Having him in my life and being a part of his, has been the best 5 years of my life and I am so happy I get to spend forever with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment