Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Weekend


Saturday we went to the Boise State game against TCU. It was a sad performance by Boise, we were bummed that they lost, and it was really cold, but we had a lot of fun. I learned 2 things on Saturday. 1) I can zap the heat out of hand warmers. It's true, I couldn't keep them warm. Good thing my husband is my personal heater and traded me hand warmers about every 10 minutes, otherwise I would have froze! 2) A whole day away from my baby is TORTURE! We left him with my mom and dad and he did great considering how long he was there and it was really nice to have some alone time with Austin but I missed Bridger so much. It was really hard to stay focused on the game. I think I must have texted my mom at least every hour. I'm so glad I made the choice to be a stay at home mom and be with my baby. I know that I would be miserable if I was still working. 
Sunday was Bridger's baby blessing and unfortunately we didn't get any pictures. (Don't worry we're getting family pictures soon and some of Bridger will be in his cute little white suit) It went so well. Bridger was real fussy Sunday morning so I was really worried that it would be a stressful day, but he slept through sacrament meeting and most of his luncheon so it worked out great. Austin gave Bridger such a sweet and wonderful blessing. We had a lot of people come and support us. The whole day was great. I'm so grateful that my husband honors his priesthood and can do that for our children. Austin is such a wonderful man, Bridger has such an incredible father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment