Friday, October 21, 2011

12 by 2012



So I found a really cool idea on this blog: The Small Things Blog. And I've decided that I'm going to try and do it too. It seems like now that I have a little one I can't get anything done. Not going to lie it'll probably take a miracle to get all 12 done but I want to try!

1. Send out 'thank you' cards
2. Finish putting together Bridger's room...decorations and all
3. Cook more dinners by myself
4. Clean my house and keep it cleaned
5. Spend less time on facebook and pinterest and DO something (read, craft, clean, sleep)
6. Document and take more pictures of Bridger
7. Finish paintings that will go over our bed
8. Make more Thanksgiving decorations
9. Get up before Bridger and get ready for the day
10. Paint a picture of the temple (at least start it)
11. Do the crafts on my to do list on pinterest
12. Try more recipes from pinterest board

No comments:

Post a Comment