Another Progress Update
1. Send out 'thank you' cards
2. Finish putting together Bridger's room...decorations and all so close...just need to decorate
3. Cook more dinners by myself this is an ongoing, past 2012 thing but I've got an excellent start
4. Clean my house and keep it cleaned also an ongoing thing, we do a good job at cleaning and keeping it straightened I just want to keep it spotless, which is hard with a baby consuming all of our time
5. Spend less time on facebook and pinterest and DO something (read, craft, clean, sleep)need to find a book, might reread The Host again
6. Document and take more pictures of Bridger ongoing but doing better, still not as often as I would like
7. Finish paintings that will go over our bed
8. Make more Thanksgiving decorations let's change this one to January decorations...hehe!
9. Get up before Bridger and get ready for the day
10. Paint a picture of the temple (at least start it)
11. Do the crafts on my to do list on pinterest
12. Try more recipes from pinterest board
No comments:
Post a Comment