Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Update: Christmas

I’ve been doing this 30 day blog thing so I kind of forgot to blog about Christmas. Well ok I’ll be honest I really just haven’t had time. It’s easy to find a picture and say a little something about it, rather than sit down and just write.
Christmas Day is always crazy, we go to both of our families so it makes for a long day. With that said, we decided to have Christmas Eve all to ourselves. It was a relaxing, fun day. We finished all of our shopping on Thursday so Friday we wrapped all the presents, watched A Christmas Story I don’t know how many times, made chicken parmesan and had a romantic dinner with martinelli’s. It was so much fun! Christmas morning we woke up kind of early. I gave Austin a Buck knife and a Flueger fishing real. He gave me a gift card to Reflection’s, where I get my nails done. He also gave me shopping money and a promise that he would shop with me even!  (and he did, we went Monday, I got a lot of stuff and I still have money to spend! YAY!) Then we got ready and headed to the Dahl house. We both got some pajama’s, socks, gum, toothbrush and toothpaste. I got some smell good stuff from Victoria Secret’s and a nice camera lens (Canon EF 75-300mm). Austin got money for his new bow. We had lunch there, prime rib, and then headed to my parent’s house. My parents got us a really nice upright freezer! And my mom made us hats and then my siblings gave us a digital frame. Then it was off to Christian and Carrie’s house (my cousin). We hung out there and had lasagna and Italian cream sodas (which are so fun and easy to make). After that we went back to my parent’s house and watched Toy Story 3, which is really funny. I was a fan. Christmas was great this year! My goal for next Christmas is to have list of things I want. It sounds crazy but I didn’t really want anything this year. I have all my needs met. Which is frustrating for Austin because then he doesn’t know what to get me, but it makes me happy knowing that I don’t have any wants or needs. It is great but next year I’ll try and have a list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment