Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day Twenty-Two

Day 22 Something you could never get tired of doing

I love cuddling with Austin. Holding his hand or snuggling up to him on the couch. It never gets old, it never gets boring. I love cuddling with him and I will never get tired of it.

I love teaching. Sure there are days that wear me out and I definitely come home tired and exhausted. There are days that the kids are so annoying I want to scream. But for the most part and most days I love it. When I think about not teaching it makes me want to cry. Most days those kids make me laugh and I love seeing the light go on and they get it! I love when they tell me they love art or when they come up to me and show me their artwork that they are so proud of. Even right now while I'm enojoying my Christmas Break and really don't want to go back, there is a part of me that is excited to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment