Day 16 - Your favorite song
I kind of go in spurts, I listen to a certain band or certain type of music for awhile and then I switch. Currently I'm on a Micahel Buble kick but I will always and forever love Dashboard Confessional! My friend Kelsey introduced me to them and I was hooked the moment I heard them. I love their song Best Deception. If I had to pick a favorite that is definitely one of them.
Tomorrow is Christmas! We're going to be all over the place tomorrow, Austin's parent's house, my parent's house and other family so I know that I won't be able to post tomorrow. And I'm not going to lie I don't really want to post tomorrow. It's going to be a good Christmas, I'm pretty excited. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Day 17 - Your favorite movie.
Favorite to me is that you can listen to, watch or do that one thing anytime and all the time. So for me it's hard to have a favorite type of music or a favorite movie because they are definitely mood things for me. So some of my favorite movies are Newsies, My Fair Lady, Anastasia, The Ringer, The Bourne series, and most chick flicks. I know that most chick flicks are predictable and cheesy but there are some that are worse than others and I don't like those. I'm not too picky with movies as long as they're not scary movies. I will not watch them! Anyways those are some of my favorites! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment